I’m thinking of leaving social media for a bit, maybe discontinuing my blog. I write things down here, both the good and the bad, for two reasons:
- Maybe someone will be able to take something positive from this, and maybe it can be helpful to them in some capacity.
- It really helps me cope with bad days. Writing is an outlet for me. I don’t necessarily think I’m a great writer, but sometimes it’s just helpful to put thoughts into words.
With this being the case, as I use my blog writing as a way to alleviate my own anxiety and panic attacks, I understand that sometimes my writing might come off as me constantly complaining or being mopey. This isn’t the case. I like my life. I do. It’s just that when things are great, when things go perfectly, I don’t feel the need to write it all down.
Lately, I’ve been getting a lot of mean questions, all sent anonymously, on my ask.fm page. I feel like these might be based in someone reading my entries here or other places, then using that information against me. These questions include:
- Does it bother you that you aren’t passing?
- Its obvious youre not sexually fulfilled. Why?
- Your girlfriend is a runner. Why don’t you run with her and lose some of the chub you’ve gained on the hormones and what not? It’ll really help give you that curvy look people are into.
- Be real, you’ve gained about 30-40 lbs
- You obviously answer mean questions because you’re an attention whore and any interest feeds your ego. Narcissist!
- How often do you feel discriminated against? Do you think sometimes it’s all in your head? Chicago is a progressive place. It seems like it happens to you more than others, in places far less welcoming. Perhaps an extension of your narcissism?
My answers to those questions can be found here.
I just don’t understand why someone would take to the internet just to be mean to me like that. Yes, I know that I have had a habit of getting in online arguments with people, being a jerk at times, and just overall not being someone enjoyable to be around. I’m really working on all of that. There’s not a thing in the world I wouldn’t do to help one of my friends. I love them all.