You want them to notice
The ragged ends of your summer dress
You want them to see you like they see every other girl.
They just see a faggot. They hold their breath not to catch the sick
Rough surf on the coast, wish I could have spent the whole day alone with you
- Something old, something new — trans identities are not up for outsider debate
- I don’t travel much. Here’s why.
- It’s not “politically correct.” It’s just “correct.”
- Kim Davis, Mike Huckabee, and the New American Theocracy
- The Equality Act is an important step forward in addressing intersectional violence.